Starfish Lizangie's Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

No Giving Up!

I know! It's been a while since I blogged, but 2011 has been one of those bitter-sweet years for me. I'll tell you more about it, hopefully in the near future.

Anyhoo, we've been doing a series in Church called "No Giving In! No Giving Up". Pastor Don Matheney is an amazing man of God, and his message over the last couple of weeks or so has totally changed my life.

Last Sunday being the last Sunday of the series, he played a video that was an encouragement to all, especially those on the verge of giving up. That video has got to be the best one I've watched in the history of Youtube. If you want to be an achiever, you have to go through a process. Stay on the process. Do not give in to fear, and do not give up the process.

Be blessed!

PS: Check out the video on youtube (Powerful inspirational true story...Don't give up!), and please grab a box of tissues beforehand!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home